Dutch Business Limousine
Terms and Conditions
Last updated : 21/08/2019
– Cancellations for sedans and MPV’s until 4 hours prior scheduled time will be refunded, within 4 hours the service will be fully charged.
– Cancellations for minibuses and coaches until 24 hours prior scheduled time will be refunded, within 24 hours the service will be fully charged.
– Hourly/As Directed reservations will be at least charged with a minimum of four (4) hours, calculated on garage-garage.
– If there are any difficulties locating the chauffeur, the passenger or booker needs to contact us immediately on +31625023472. Leaving the pick-up location without notifying us will result in a ´no show´.
– A ´no show´ will be fully charged.
– Submitted chauffeur details can change due to the flexible agenda of our services
– The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the service by them or any members of their party, including any loss of earning if this results into the vehicle being out of service.
– Alcohol consumption, smoking and drug use is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
– The chauffeur has the right to terminate the service without refund, if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
– All chauffeurs follow all traffic laws, including safety and speed limits.
– Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described in the confirmation.
– Overtime pay will apply after 60 minutes after landing at airport arrivals, any problems at luggage reclaim or customs need to be reported immediately.
– Rates quoted prior to service are only an initial estimate of the cost of services reserved. Waiting time, extra stops and/or any additional services may change the final price.
– Dutch Business Limousine is not responsible for articles left in the vehicle.
– Dutch Business Limousine is not responsible for any delays in traffic or security issues at airport, seaports, etc.
– Dutch Business Limousine is not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions.
– Dutch Business Limousine is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown during the booked service.
– Dutch Business Limousine is not liable for any interception of transmissions, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer, device or network in case of using our complementary WiFi in one of our vehicles.
– Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond luggage or seating capacity.
– Animals need to be mentioned prior the reservation, and they may only be transported in a kennel or soft-sided pet container. In the event damage occurs to the vehicle, caused by the animal, a damage and/or cleaning fee may be charged.
– For passengers with disabilities traveling with a service animal, the animal does not require being transported in a kennel of soft-side pet container.